Working Temperature : SOLDERTEC 710°F to 800°F SOLDERTEC PLUS 799°F to 950°F
Tensile Strength: Up to 35,000 psi.
Recommended for use on aluminum (1000, 3000, and 6000 series aluminum) and dissimilar applications such as aluminum to copper and or brass.
Clean the area to be repaired by removing all contamination with a wire brush or abrasive and wiping the area clean.
Using a air/fuel or oxy/fuel torch heat the area until you have reached the melting temperature of the solder or braze alloy. Keep the flame in motion to minimize overheating of the base materials.
Touch the solder to the base metal and flame and allow the solder to flow into the joint or repair area.
Allow area or joint to cool
WARNING: PROTECT yourself and others. Read and understand this information.
FUMES and GASES can be hazardous to your health
HEAT RAYS (INFRARED RADIATION) from flame or hot metal can injure eyes
- Before use, read and understand the manufacturer’s instructions, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep you r head out of fumes
- Use enough ventilation. Exhaust at the flame or both, to keep fumes and gases from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear, and body protection
- See American National Standard Z49.1, Safety in Welding, Cutting, and Allied Processes, published by the American Welding Society, 550 N.W. LeJeune Road, Miami, Florida 33126.
Statement of Liability – Disclaimer
Any suggestion of product applications or results is given without representation or warranty, either expressed or implied. All statements and information contained herein are believed to be reliable. User shall employ such information at its own discretion and risk.
Copyright Brazing Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved 2018-2019